The mission of the Millbury Redevelopment Authority is to create opportunities to attract and sustain development to revitalize Millbury's economy and cultural growth while making our community attractive and self-sufficient.
- Develop an implementation plan for the 146 Corridor.
- Identify, define, and prioritize development target areas.
- Identify development and/or funding opportunities for designated priority locations.
- Promote coordination, cooperation, and communication among the town development boards.
Lower Common Revitalization Project & Four Dial Howard Post Clock
- Landscape Plan - New!
- Clock and Sign Design - New!
- Letter to Citizens
- Artist's Conception*
- Howard Clock Specs
- Miniature Clock
* Chairman Leonard Mort, from the Redevelopment Authority, stands in front of Edd Cote's artist's conception of the proposed clock project on Elm Street.
May 30, 2023
Leonard F Mort
Robert J Simmarano
Christine A Valery
Resource Advisory Board Member (Appointed by the MRA)