Town Clerk Services
Town Hall is closed to the public as well as town offices. The Town Clerk's office will have minimal staffing during this pandemic. We will work within reason to accommodate public requests, keeping the safety and well-being of our staff and the public in mind.
Please take note of the following services that the Town Clerks office provides and is able to continue:
One staff member will be in the office on a rotating basis. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns. We can be reached by email, Jdavolio@townofmillbury.net, or by leaving a message at 508-865-9110 and someone will be in contact with you.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this difficult time for our fellow citizens. Please follow State guidelines for the health and safety of you and your loved ones.
Business Certificates (DBA, Doing Business As)
- Renewals can be done when the Town offices re-open.
- If you are being required to file or show proof of filing of your status please contact the town clerk at email@example.com
Re-Cycling Center Stickers
- Requests with a copy of your registration and the proper fee can be placed in the silver/black drop off box on the side door. The Rules and regulations are listed here.
- The staff will process them as soon as possible.
Dogs & Dog Licensing
- Those residents who have access to a computer can license their dog(s) online here, by mail: Millbury Town Clerk 127 Elm Street, Millbury, MA 01527, or drop off check or money order in the black/silver drop box on side door.
- Please be aware that your dog has to be current with their rabies vaccination(s). Please send with your registration.
- For any dogs you may find wandering in your neighborhood that appear to be lost, or any other dog related issue, please contact the Millbury Police Department Non-Emergency line 508-865-3521 so that they can help re-unite the dog to their owner and communicate with the Animal Control officer.
- The State House & Senate will be filing legislation today, Monday, March 23, 2020 to postpone Municipal elections statewide. We are working with our state officials closely to keep the community informed of the status of this decision.
- We encourage all who are not able to go to the polls should the election proceed, or if the date is postponed to a later date, to submit an absentee ballot application.
- If you are not able to print out the application, you may send any written form of correspondence with your signature requesting an absentee ballot.
- These requests should be emailed to Jdavolio@townofmillbury.net , mailed to: Millbury Town Clerk, 127 Elm Street, Millbury, MA 01527 or placed in the black/silver drop box on the side door.
- These services will not be provided until further notice. If you have an emergency that requires immediate action, consideration will be on a case-by-case basis, with the safety of our staff and the community a priority.
- This service will be provided only to those couples whose wedding date has been scheduled to be performed within the next week, by appointment only. Please keep in mind that there is a (3) three day waiting period and a license is good for (60) sixty days. Please contact the Town Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-865-9110.
Justice of the Peace Services
- Will be provided outside of the Town Hall building practicing social distancing by appointment only.
Oath of Office for Board and Committee Members
- Will resume when Town offices are open to the public.
- If your board must meet during this time, and you will be participating having not taken your oath of office, please contact the Town Clerk prior to the meeting.
Public Record Requests
- Please submit any public records request here, or email the Town Clerk @ email@example.com
- We will do our best to fulfill these requests during this pandemic. With Town offices not open to the public, there may be some information that may be delayed due to research that may involve records that are not easily accessible now.
- At this time, Town Meeting has not been postponed. The Town Moderator in conjunction with the Select board, Acting Town Manager and Town Clerk will update our residents with any changes.
- Decisions made will be for the health and welfare of all of our citizens.
Vital Record Request
- Birth, Death and Marriages certified copies.
- Please contact the Town Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure we have your vital record on file.
- Once this has been determined, you may go online to request and purchase your vital record.
- You may also do this by mail, sending in your request and payment with a self-addressed stamped envelope, to: Millbury Town Clerk, 127 Elm Street, Millbury, MA 01527 or by drop off in the silver/black box on the side door.
- The fee for each certified copy is $10.