Skip Navigation

This table is used for column layout.
Frequently Asked Questions
 How can I apply for an abatement on my Real Estate or Excise tax?
 To apply for an abatement you must contact the Assessors Office at:  
         508-865-4732 or  go to the Assessors web page.

-Request for prior years taxes paid for Real Estate, Excise tax or Sewer use.
Please send in a letter stating exactly what you want. (Real estate, excise etc.)
Please include the fiscal year you want this information for.
Mail request into our office with a self address stamped envelope to: Treasurer/Collectors Office, P.O. Box 166, Millbury, MA  01527
*These requests will be printed and mailed out once a week.

What is the current Real Estate Tax Rate?
Fiscal Year 2010   $13.46

Sewer Use Tax Rate:
Fiscal Year 2007  $7.70
Fiscal Year 2008  $6.33

Detail Detail
Town of Millbury, 127 Elm Street, Millbury MA 01527 (508) 865-4710