LOWER COMMON REVITALIZATION PROJECT & FOUR DIAL HOWARD POST CLOCK
NEW! landscape plan click
NEW! clock and sign design click
artist's conception* click
* Chairman Leonard Mort, from the Redevelopment Authority, stands in front of Edd Cote's artist's conception of the proposed clock project on Elm Street.
The mission of the Millbury Redevelopment Authority is to create opportunities to attract and sustain development to revitalize Millbury's economy and cultural growth while making our community attractive and self-sufficient.
- Develop an implementation plan for the 146 Corridor.
- Identify, define, and prioritize development target areas.
- Identify development and/or funding opportunities for designated priority locations.
- Promote coordination, cooperation, and communication among the town development boards.