Skip Navigation

This table is used for column layout.
Board of Health Applications
Application for a Permit to Operate a Food Establishment
The Commonwealth of MA Application for License to Manufacture Frozen Desserts and/or Ice Cream Mix.
Application for a One Day Catering and/or Food Permit.
Town of Millbury Application to Sell Tobacco and Nicotine Delivery Products
Regulation of the Millbury Board of Health Restricting the Sale of Tobacco Products and Nicotine Delivery Products
Detail Detail
Town of Millbury, 127 Elm Street, Millbury MA 01527 (508) 865-4710